Sunday, January 07, 2007

Whoopie Goldburg...hehehe

Yeah...hey dudes and dudettes,
I just want to say now that the heading of this post has nothing to do with anything I'm going to say today!

*Sigh* I'm glad I got that off my chest! :D

Anyway...I went shopping today! Woot! Woot!
I went with Aimee Sharp...We had fun!
We went to this thing where you get a photo of you and it makes it into stickers! We did two of them....They're so funny!








This was a funny one...:D












This was a nice one....see we're angels?

hehe







Anyways...I think that If I'm going to be updating so often...i can't make them too long, or I'll run out things to say!
Unless I talk to myself...
hehe...
thats fun...
Hey...'Myself'...are you there?

Yeah 'I'...I'm here!

Brilliant...What should we make Me talk about today?

Hmmm....This is always fun!:P

Well...should we do the word thing...or should we try something new?

Lets try and try something new!

ok...well.........um...............uhh.......................................I can't think of anything.....can you think of anything?

Well....whats the first thing you see?

My Pjs...what are they doing on my desk?

...

So...am I going to talk about my PJ's then?

I guess so!


Awesome...thanks again buddy! You rock!

I know....I'm you! :D

O
k everyone...I and Myself have decided on something for Me to say...
I don't know how it happened...but they worked out that I have to talk about...PJ's...

Hey look...what are my Pj's doing on my desk?? :P lol


Ok...Well...PJ's are really cool...and they're an excuse to where things that look to young for you...:D lol

I was going to put a picture of some Pj's...but there arent any good ones..:(
So I'll just....draw one!





Wow... arent't they cool PJ's?




I wish I had PJ's like that!!









Anyways....Thats your bloomin' lot for today...
But tune in next week for where Caity's going to be talking about even more crap! Hooray! :D

But Until then!
Caity B, signing out!

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM , Blogger Ludicrousity said...

That's so fun! Great photos! I love photo booths! I haven't used one in ages. SO fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home