Thursday, January 19, 2006

The 19th of Jan...stuff happened! It's true!

Hello again, my name is Caitlyn Boutros, and i am writing this blog...ehem...soz about that...(be there moment, 'ey laura?)
Anyway, Today i woke up feeling really sick...with buddy on my bed...

So i went back to sleep again, and when i woke up i felt better, so me and mum went to this really fancy resturaunt and had 'high tea'! posh posh posh!

Then we came home and had to wash 3 days worth of dishes because the dishwasher isn't working...as you can read in yesterday's post ...and then sat down to watch a movie.

We watched 'The Three Musketeers' by disney...i totally reccomend it...(that was a recommenation for you king kohl and black meat (aka son of nun)!

anyways, that was fun, and i still feel a bit sick,
so i'll seeya later!
luv
Caity

5 Comments:

At 11:24 PM , Blogger Mutt said...

Poor Caity, never fails on holiday

 
At 11:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for the health issue, dogs are such wonderful companions when you are feeling unwell or just blue...glad you were still able to enjoy the high tea [envious am I!!!!!!!!!!!!]. Let me know where so I can partake at a later date. Anyway enjoy your last day before the Qld B's return. Toodle Pip AS
Es...I have been checking out my camera functions like a good student so much so I ran the battery flat....

 
At 6:44 AM , Blogger Martin Boutros said...

that tea looks yummy!!

 
At 11:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is High tea eaten in an aeroplane?

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger Caity said...

Thank you for commenting!!!
i knew you would!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home