Sunday, December 31, 2006

Movie reveiws! Woot woot!

Hey guys...
I know I haven't posted in absolutely AGES.....and I made a midyear resolution to post....but I guess that 'mid-year resolutions' never work...but since tonight is New Years eve, I thought I might make a real resolution to post more often!

Moving onto more important stuff...like movies!! What could be more important? lol - joke...(Or was it???)
The other day I went and saw the movie 'Eragon' - which I thought was a great movie! Great...you hear that? GREAT!! (Yes I was directing that to you King Kohl and filmguru!)
Sure it seemed rushed, but for how much they had to stuff into 2 hours, I think they did a rather good job of it! And like Pirates of the carrabbean 2, It left one of the biggest openings for a second movie...even though it was expected since it does have a second book! lol

I also saw the movie 'Happy feet'...I enjoyed that! There are so many funny lines in it...my favourite one was "Yeah I once heard an animal make a sound like that,
but we turned it over and it was deead"
I was laughing so hard...I had quite a few people look at me...But anyways...Moving on!

Hmmm.....don't know what else to write....but I want to write more...
I'll do what I did before and think of crap...excuse me whilst I talk to myself again...
*Hmm....What should i talk about?
I don't know
Well you should know...
ok...fine....say a word
drinkbottle
thats two words!
but I wrote them together, so it makes them 1 word!
yourstupid! What about that...how many words is that?
one..
Gosh...fine...say another word, and we'll keep connecting them until we find a good word to talk about! Go
Loser
Keira knightly
Turtle
Teeth
What? How is teeth and turtle connected?
I don't know...i don't make the rules!
What rule?
I don't know...just go..
fine...uhh....braces
rings

What?...never mind... necklace
watch
time
Doctor who
Monkeys...
LETS TALK ABOUT MONKEYS!!!
Um....ok.
Woot! I love monkeys!*
Ok, Me and Myself have decided on a word to talk about! "Monkeys!"
Ok...Uhhh....Monkeys are...monkeyish!
Heres a picture of one...




What a funny monkey!





Well cute anyways...








I think that might be enough for one day...but hopefully I'll be posting more often now, so...Yeah! Maybe you could give me some ideas as to what I should post!

Anyway,
Until next time (hopefully tommorow, or the day after)
Bye!
Love Caity!


3 Comments:

At 2:17 PM , Blogger Martin Boutros said...

crazy chicky!!

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger Caity said...

What should I post about? got any ideas at all?

 
At 1:15 PM , Blogger Martin Boutros said...

What about Charlottes web?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home