Sunday, March 26, 2006

Later on since last reporting...sorry guys it took so long!

Hey guys,
I've been told many times to post again, but i guess i just...haven't been bothered! Sorry. But i guess now that I've started again, i should start again!

Nothing much has been happening, I guess theres been school...but thats nothing special. Yeah, year 8 highschool isn't much compared to year 7,11,12, and primary school. But hey,(can't believe i'm going to say this!!!) It's better than staying home every day of the week for the rest of my life. I've been told many times (gee, thats happening a lot) that i had better enjoy my school days, because you will always look back at it through your life, and I've tried it, but every day at school, i will be either bulied, have really bad sujects, or just have a good day, but have tipical friends fighting around me! i guess its easier said then done!

Though i guess other than school since QLD, I've had holidays! Time to sit back, relax, and just enjoy having no homework. i find that rather hard. You see, we all get 2 hours on our computer, every day, but then when those 2 hours are up, you have to try and find something else to do. I usually try and go out (me and my social-ness), but with mum, matt and sometimes dad all studying, i can't go anywhere that i can't walk! sure i could walk down to the local eltham shops, but that's not fun by my-self.

Anyway lets get onto something that you might actually be interested in reading...(unlike the above!)
Ooooh...i guess i could talk about Friday Night Boardom! But i guess you can read about it on The official Boardom blog. http://boardomhq.blogspot.com...
i guess i could give you an inside view...or would that be too boring...(get it boring, boardom? haha..ha..ehem) Well, i'll make it short :)
Every Friday at 7:00pm till late (preferably 11:00pm) a whole bunch of people (mostly boys...COME ON S, WE NEED POWER, im usually the only ! *wipes tear from eye*) get together @ the Bolt (our church office) and play some BOaRD games, card games and some good ol' western shootout (sometimes modefied((however you spell it)) ). Yeah, sometimes someone brings food. and thats good cos' we like food!

Anyway...um...what other stuff do you guys post, or have i already posted toooooo much??

Until then
Caity :D

4 Comments:

At 12:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're bullied at school?

Just give me a name... and maybe and adress...

 
At 12:54 PM , Blogger Caity said...

you know, Thomas Marvin *spit*
and just lok in the school directory for the address

 
At 1:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does he do?

 
At 2:27 PM , Blogger Caity said...

evil workings! TO EVERYONE!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home