Monday, January 16, 2006

16th Jan...the REAL 16th...the one below is the 15th! sorry!

hello hello hello...(thats the best i could do!)
Today was pretty good!
We went shopping again! buddy slept on my bed for 3 hours again! I went to the Doctors...for the 1st time!

I went to the doctors because of my ears...The m an that served us was no help at all! He told us what we could of asked anyone in the street... but i guess he let us know that the plane trip did no major/long term damage. Then he started telling me what i could do on the plane, like opening and closing my mouth, leaning forward, and...to blow up a baloon! anyway, i'm not hear to bag him!

We went to the shops and walked around for a while, i got a skirt and quite a lot of DVD's!

Black Meat and King Kohl and RevHead,
Guess which Camera took this pic?!!!?






Aunty Saundra's!!!!









...Not really! Me and mum bought a new camera!! Our old one was a Powershot A95, ours now is a Powershot A610! Its basically the same, but its a bit better!







see?







Luv ya Heaps!!! Miss ya HEAPS!!!!
Caity and Mum and AS

8 Comments:

At 5:22 AM , Blogger Martin Boutros said...

Nice camera!

What DVDs did you get?

What sort of skirt?

 
At 10:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you!

mum says all you need to know, is that our stock of chick flicks is healthy!!...

you can't put pics on comments, so i will put a pic of me in the skirt, right at the end of my next post, just for you!

 
At 11:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool camera!

 
At 11:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a picture of... the PS2!

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger Mutt said...

come on, which DVD's, spill!

My computer is having trouble with your blog, and you silly annoying pop-up window comments which you should change right now if you want me to comment.

 
At 11:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on, which DVD's, spill!

My computer is having trouble with your blog, and you silly annoying pop-up window comments which you should change right now i

 
At 7:49 PM , Blogger Caity said...

How???

 
At 11:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the selection of Chick flicks and the pressie....opened League of Extraordinary Gentleman so that leaves the other for b'day only about two & bit months to go....I'm a patient girl.
So have you found any more great functions on your camera yet?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home