Monday, January 09, 2006

Trip down to QLD

Hey guys,
This morning i woke up at 7:00 and got ready by 9:00, then realised that we would have to leave at 12:00, so we went back to bed! I then got woken by my mum handing me the phone saying "Dads on the phone!" So i talked to him for about 2 minutes, then went to sleep again. Then we left for the airport and matt, Josh, mum and me had some McDonalds before the boys left for home. Me and mum walked around the airport for about 1 and a 1/2 hours, before we left. The take off was absolutely great! No pains at all. For the 2 hours in the plane i spent most of my time looking out the window at the wonderful views of the Australian country-side. Then we went above the clouds and did our own stuff. I played on my computer, drew with mum, and read some of my book, 'girlfriendship' which is a book about christian s and their friendships, and how to live with your friends in a good christian way... but the landing.....AGONY!!! it was sooo painful, but just in my left ear. When we landed, i couldn't hear very well, and it was a bit numb! I'm still trying to get over the pain, and so is mum. She had a bit of pain, but not quite as bad as mine! I just yawned, and it HURT!!!
I'll introduce the QLD Boutros'.
Below is Erin with their dog 'Buddy' Behind is the swimming pool...booyaaa!!!!!














The internet isn't working very well, so i'll introduce you to them tommorow!
seeya
Caity

9 Comments:

At 11:38 PM , Blogger Mutt said...

Annoying windowed comments! I spit on thee! I also clean my screen!

Wow, you posted quick. I like how your idea of introducing the Qld Boutros' is to have a pictur of just Erin, the dog and the pool.

I have a question for Mum;

Can we still cook the meat in the fridge? It's kind of turning black and smelling out everything else.

 
At 5:08 AM , Blogger Martin Boutros said...

I'm sorry your ears hurt - did you take the doctor's stuff?

black meat?????


Stinking the fridge out???


Is it moving around yet???

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger Mutt said...

Only when provoked.

 
At 10:04 PM , Blogger Caity said...

...*mum* does it answer to Josh?
*Aunty Linda* *speechless*
*caity - to revhead - yes i did use the earplanes (doctors things) but i don't think i put them in properly!
- to kingkohl - i think it might be a good idea to use some new meat from the outside freezer!
- to kingkohl and Jasro - on the plane, i didn;t have any butterflies... they all disintegrated in my stomache acid!!!

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger Caity said...

~Quote of the week~

Bradley: Jesus wasn't born in Bethlehem!

Aunty Linda: Yes he was!

Bradley: No he wasn't! I'm sure of it! we sang it in Sunday school!
'The little Lord Jesus lay down in Tweethead!'

P.S. theres a place next to the airport called tweethead!

LOL!!!!

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger Martin Boutros said...

LOL!!

How are you doing? No one was home when I phoned today? Have you been out and about?

We went to a place called 'Mama's Hot Tamale's' today - which helps poor preople - and serves the BEST mexican food!!

Love you, XXX XXX ( Share them, 2 each)

 
At 12:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your ears hurt Caitlyn, but seeings as it only happened on the way down again, maybe it was a once off thing?

 
At 9:04 PM , Blogger Caity said...

...may i ask who black meat is?
anyway...i don't think it was a once of thing, because i have always had sensitive ears, and they still hurt!!!

 
At 11:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

writing of family memebers reminded me how is buddy doing??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home