Saturday, January 07, 2006

Getting ready/back story



Hey guys,
i'm going to QLD in 2 days, and im not as exited and nervous as i think i should be. You see, it's my first ever time going on an aeroplane, and i should be nervous/scared because my ears are the most sensative things ever! My ears pop in elevators! There's a tradition in our family, that whenever you turn 14, you get to go on a aeroplane with dad, or whoever. When matt turned 14, he got to go with dad to South Africa, when Josh turned 14, he got to go to America with dad when dad was doing a course there. Now i have turned 14, i was going to go to America with dad, but we were worried about my ears, and the long flight, so we thought, that instead of me going to America with dad, i could go to QLD to my cousins. I didn't want to go by myself, so we worked it all out. I would still go, but my mum would go to. We would spend the first week with them, so they could show us around, and we got to see them, and then in the second week, me and mum would hve a s week together! So its all good! and i can't wait, and in some ways I'm glad im not nervous/scared, and exited, because when im exited, i sometimes feel sick...
talk to you soon!

4 Comments:

At 11:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caity there are some really excited cousins who can't wait until you get here. See you tomorrow!

 
At 5:09 AM , Blogger Martin Boutros said...

Yay!!!

 
At 12:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OI! stop posting on this site and get back to buying my computer games slacker!

 
At 9:01 PM , Blogger Caity said...

Do it yourslef you....morer slakerer person!...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home